Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Blog About Nothing

I know I have stated in a previous post that I feel old, but I don't think that I should be having senior moments at 27. The other night I was sitting on the couch watching TV and I had an idea for a post. I thought about it for a while and kind of laid it out in my mind. Literally 60 seconds later I could not for the life of me remember what I was going to write about. I racked my brain all night and it never came back.
I was watching a news program a few weeks ago and they profiled a "new" disease called "mom-nesia". Maybe it is more of a theory, and I guess it is not new, just newly recognized. So I felt a little better about not remembering my subject.
But it is funny how I can remember every song lyric to the Freecreditreport.com commercials, but I can't remember where I put my phone or my keys, or even remember what day it is. I wish I could go into my brain like a computer and delete all the useless "files" to make room for valuable and useful information.
But back to mom-nesia, I wonder if when my kids are grown will I regain some of the braincells that have turned to pudding as a result of my children? It would be nice to think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F-R-E-E, that spells Free
Credit Report Dot Com, baby!
Get-ting older now, you see
Losin' those braincells fast, baby!

-Jen