Friday, February 29, 2008

Here We Go Again

We have done it again, volunteered to watch the children of our friends while they are out of town for 9 days. So in addition to my own rowdy two we are adding 2 and1/2 year old twin boys. Yes that's right 4 boys; 3 toddlers and a preschooler! Sometimes I think I must be insane. But really we are glad to help a friend. So for the next week either I will be totally MIA having hidden in a cave to get away during any free time I may have, or you may read an amusing account here and there of the next week. One thing I have learned, having done this before is that mothers of more than 2 children are AMAZING! So I know we will get through it with lots prayer and humble reliance.
This is day 1 and the twins will be getting off the school bus in about 30 seconds so wish me luck.

No comments: