Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mommy Jeopardy

Here is a fun game, I will give you an answer and you try to guess the question. It's just like Jeopardy! Are you ready?

1) Torn-up Kleenex, graham crackers, 653 toys, 4 half empty water bottles, dirty socks, a can of Campbells soup.

What are things on my van floor right now?

2) Febreeze, a vacuum, Clorox wipes, 15 plastic Kroger bags.

What are things I keep in my van (on purpose)?

3) 92 loose pennies, a diaper, a magnet shaped like the #9, a Virginia Tech ticket from the 1993 Tech vs. Miami game, a peanut, and 6 gum wrappers.

What are the things in my purse right now?

4) Money, a train, food of every kind.

What are the things I have found while changing diapers?

5) Bugs, chalk, sand, rocks, his brother.

What are things I have had to stop Corban from trying to eat?
(He has been successful though with the sand, and most likely some bugs).

6) Kobe, Poke, Mele, Cocoa.

What are dogs that Calvin pretends to be?

7) Pizza, french fries, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, eggs and bacon, ice and bread, and some fruit.

What are the only foods Corban will eat, not counting candy because candy is REALLY not a food! ?

8) The van, the van , the van , the van, the van, every room in the house.

Where are the places Calvin has thrown-up?

9) Stink bugs, a toothbrush, 63 sheets of wipes (at one time), and his hands.

What are things Corban has put in the toilet?

10) 7,635.

What is the number of times Corban has screamed today?

3 comments:

Freddy said...

Wow! I'm good! I got a little over half of them right You can probably tell how many kids a woman has by her score on this game. :>)

Jennifer said...

Here's one for you:

1) My patience, my temper, my figure, my sanity.

Q: What have I lost since having children?


2) "I love you, Mommy."

Q: What makes losing everything in #1 all worth it!

Laura said...

I feel I little better about the condition of my van now....and now I know why Calvin asked the question about his toys :) I needed a laugh, thanks for giving it to me.