Saturday, May 1, 2010

On the blog again

I've taken a break from the blog for just about a year now. I'd like to tell you that it was for some soul searching, deep meaningful reason. But alas, no. Life has just been so crazy. Warp speed! To be perfectly honest, Facebook probably had some small role in it ;-) I hardly realized a year had passed. I've not written a post, nor have I read my favorite blogs.
But for the last month or so, I've been really feeling like it's time to get back on. Blogging was something I really enjoyed, and I've missed it.

So here it is, the last year of life in a nutshell:
Calvin is six now and moved up to first grade, and is "too old" to let me hug him or hold his hand in public. Corban is four and still wants to be carried and held. I have gone from being a stay-at-home mom for 6 years, to working full-time. Life moves so fast, and yes, I know it is cliche. But really, every time I blink my eyes another month has gone by!

Hopefully, after all this time I still have some readers. Now, I need to see if my editor is still willing to help me out.

5 comments:

Jessica Lawson said...

you've got at least one reader left :)

Unknown said...

I'm a reader and a fan!

Jennifer said...

Woot! Glad you're back! I was getting tired of looking at that stinkbug!!! I'm back on my blog too! Come visit sometime!!!

Chris said...

Sophie, I love the new look of your blog! And I read it faithfully too! Keep writing, please!

Freddy's said...

I'm bac back too!